- Manage inventory in multiple warehouses
- Use wireless scanners to track inventory movement
- Support for kits, lot tracking, serial numbers, syle/color/size and more
- Use UPC Codes for each, box, case
- Allocate orders for immediate processing, reserves & back order control
Sales, & Customer Service
- Easily locate and obtain status of any customer transaction
- Drive additional sales to existing customers by mining, filtering and reporting on sales histories
- Generate sales commissions by payment or payment/profit plans
- Create alternate items through either a one-way association or two way associaton
- Deliver outstanding customer service using features with the ability to reorder from past invoices, quotes, or frequently purchased products
e-Commerce & Mobile
- Provide secure websites for your existing wholesale customers as well as for retail customers
- B2B & B2C can be launched directly from your corporate website
- Easily customizable using CSSs to match the “look and feel” of your corporate website
- Let your wholesale customers log-in at any time to place orders, see the status of their transactions, view their account details and track shipments from point-to-point & more...
- Allow retail customers to put items in their shopping carts, arrange freight and pay for their items
- Connect OMS to Amazon API and complete a round trip from order, to drop ship
- Import all inbound EDI 850 & 860 purchase orders
- Post sales order by batch, groups and randomly
- Generate EDI 856 ASN using OMS ASN Wizzard, pack by case, batch pack and assign carton UCC-ID's
- Generate EDI 810 invoices directly from ASN 856 or use OMS invoice numbers
- Export ASN 856 & EDI Invoices 810 XML files
- Includes fully integrated chart of accounts
- Allows for audit trails and GAAP-compliant financials
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank reconcilations
- Explore history, sales and profit reporting, ending inventory stock & more...
- Real-time inventory reporting improves accounting accuracy
iOMS Mobile Solution
top of page
- Be flexible and take orders - Anytime...Anywhere
- Gain real time inventory visibility. From anywhere.
- Create orders by scanning or tapping. No more line sheets or paper catalogs.
- Use mobile ordering. Improve cash flow and accuracy.
- Enjoy the iOMS intuitive user interface for customer interaction
- Manage all vendor pricing levels
- Establish minimum stock levels by item, by warehouse to minimize working capital costs
- Generate purchase orders from sales orders, minimum stock levels & more...
- Track all inbound shipments while in transit by vesel, container and shipment
- Scan all inbound purchase order receving
- Allocate all inbound costs of supply-chain by weight, volume or dollars & generate last landed cost and recalculate rolling weighted average cost
- Use our powerful wireless warehouse management features to improve efficiency
- Use any device type scanners to improve accuracy and reduce effort in PO Receiving, put away, picking, packing and shipping operations and more
- Monitor all warehouse worker performance with warehouse management task manager and real time dashboard
- Automatically synchronize inventory from warehouse management system to OMS